Learn Tai Chi in Cork
Frank Murphy, is a Tai Chi instructor based in Cork, who offers Tai Chi classes to private (Companies, Educational Facilities & Community Groups) and general public groups where the emphasis is on health and well-being.
Frank is qualified under the Dr. Paul Lam’s Tai Chi Institute for Health, recognized Worldwide as a reputable Tai Chi organisation. He offers Tai Chi classes and courses based in Cork and throughout Ireland that are suitable for many different groups of people.
‘…We both attended Frank’s introductory course in Kilbehenny and weren’t disappointed. Frank is a fantastic teacher and he puts everybody at ease regardless of their age and ability. As keen walkers ourselves, we found his course very helpful and beneficial to our overall health and posture. His teaching style is motivating and entertaining and we would definitely recommend his classes…’
Brid Brophy & Deirdre Deaveraux, Kilbehenny
Benefits of Tai Chi:
Tai Chi is a slow moving exercise that can benefit mind and body in a number of ways:
- Improves joint mobility.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Scientifically proven to have a calming effect on the mind and body, making it one of the best activities to reduce stress.
- It is a very convenient form of exercise and no equipment is required.
- It’s easy to learn.
- It’s non competitive and you can work at your own pace.
Tai Chi can be Practiced anywhere:
- Tai Chi at Work
- Tai Chi for Community Groups
- Tai Chi for Schools and Colleges
- Tai Chi Public Classes
Frank Murphy can be contacted on 087 2704478 or 022 40884, alternatively, you can complete the contact form.